Jin+Ja is a delicious all-natural blend.
but it can also enliven your favorite juice, smoothie, or tea, or aid your detox or recovery.
~Stimulating and Refreshing!~
There are points in a day when we need to hit the pause button, clean the slate, and regroup before going back out refreshed, mind cleared, ready to re-engage with a fresh perspective.
- 6 oz club soda
- 2 oz Jin+Ja
- ice (optional)
- Mix 6 oz of chilled club soda & 2 oz of Jin+Ja in a glass
- The Jin+Ja will blend naturally with the club soda without stirring.
- Add ice if you like a colder drink
Smooth it Out
Make your smoothie spicy in all the right places. This is a simple recipe that you can use to charge the battery first thing in the morning or to replace a meal when you need to stay light on your feet.
- 3 oz of kale
- 3 oz of strawberries, blueberries or apples
- 2 oz protein
- 3 oz of Jin+Ja to taste
- 3 oz water or fruit juice
- 2 oz of ice
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients into your blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Seize the day!
Since we were kids, there was nothing as awesome as a glass of sweet, cold fruit juice! Then we found soda : (
Here is a blend for the happy dance moments of your day. This is the toast of the Jin+Ja Ninja!
- 6 oz. of your favorite fruit juice (trust us: if it’s your favorite, it is perfect!)
- 2 oz of Jin+Ja
- 2 oz of ice (optional)
- Pour 6 oz. of your favorite fruit juice into a glass.
- Add ice if you like it really cold (If you are using ice you can also put all ingredients in a blender and make an icy treat!)
- Add 2 oz. of Jin+Ja to the glass of juice.
~Soothing and Rejuvenating!~
Adding Jin+Ja to a time honored ritual provides the spark of inspiration to make today a great day!
- 8 oz. (1 cup) hot water
- Favorite tea bag
- 1 oz. Jin+Ja
- Boil 1 cup of water. Pour water into your tea cup. Steep your favorite tea in water for 2-3 minutes. Remove tea bag. Add 1 oz. of Jin+Ja. Sip slowly and appreciate everything the day may bring.
Spark your inspiration and SEIZE THE DAY with a full dose of Jin+Ja!
- 6 oz of Jin+Ja
- Heat Jin+Ja in a pot on the stove just before simmering or in a microwave safe tea cup for 1-2 minutes. If heated on the stove, pour into a tea cup. When it is cool enough to drink, sip slowly while contemplating your day.
If you would like to submit your own recipe that includes Jin+Ja as an ingredient, We would love to try it.